Terms and Conditions
The Event is organised by Insurance and Financial Practitioners Association of Singapore (IFPAS), the "Organiser".
- Registration is capped at 4,100 participants and is on a first-come-first-serve basis. All registrations and payments must be made via the official online registration portal, managed by Esprimo Pte. Ltd ("Esprimo").
- Participants below 18 years of age must seek parental or guardian consent before registering for the Event.
- After a participant's registration is confirmed, there shall be strictly no refund of registration fees.
- A participant with a valid promotion code is required to enter the promotion code during online registration in order to enjoy the discount. No refunds will be given for any unutilised promotion code.
- Race categories or race entries registered are non-transferrable and non-assignable by the participant.
- Exchange of T-shirt sizing is not allowed after confirmation of registration.
Race Pack Collection
- All participants are required to collect their race pack ("Race Pack") which includes the Event apparel, bag, race bib and other sponsored items (if any).
- Race Pack will be sent to the indicated address as stated during the registration.
- The replacement fee for a misplaced race bib is $15.00.
- It is the responsibility of the participants to have themselves medically certified fit to participate in the Event. A participant must withdraw from the race immediately if required to do so by any member of the official medical team.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any injuries sustained during the carnival or from the installations in the Event venue not arising from machine malfunctions or mishandling.
- Participants may be disqualified if they do not:
- wear the Event apparel and race bib during the Event;
- start [the race] within 15 minutes from the respective flag-off time; or
- run on the designated route.
- Participants are advised not to leave any cash or valuables (including but not limited to mobile phones) at the baggage deposit counter. The Organisers shall not be responsible or liable in the event of any loss or damage.
- Pets or any form of wheel-run transport (including but not limited to in-line skates, prams, push chairs and shoes with rollers) are not allowed on the entire race course.
Waiver of Liability
- The participants fully understand, acknowledge and assume the risks involved in participating in the Event and accept full responsibility for such risks.
- The participants (including their heirs, successors and assigns) undertake not to make any claims, lodge any complaints whatsoever or hold liable the Organiser, sponsors or officials of the Event for any injury, death, cost, expense, claims or loss/damage to property of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising in relation to the Event.
- The participants (including their heirs, successors and assigns) agree to hold the Organiser, Sponsors, appointed officials/suppliers (each an 'Indemnified Party') harmless and keep each Indemnified Party fully and effectively indemnified from and against any and all losses, costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis), claims, damage and expenses whatsoever which any of them may incur (directly or indirectly) as a result of their breach of any of these Rules and Regulations.
- The Organisers reserve the right to cancel, delay, postpone or change the venue, date and time of the Event for whatever reasons, including inclement weather or other unfavourable weather conditions (e.g. haze). In the event of an emergency arising from any incidents affecting the key installations in the vicinity of the Event venue, the Event may be cancelled without prior notice. There will be no fee refund if the Event is cancelled for whatever reason.
- Participants consent to Esprimo's collection and use of the participant's personal data and the use and disclosure of the participant's personal data by/to the Organiser and/or their agents or vendors and such other third party for the purpose of the Event.
- If a third party registers on behalf of a participant for the Event (the "Registering Party"), the Registering Party confirms that he/she has obtained consent from the participant and consents on behalf of the participant to Esprimo's and Organisers' collection, use and disclosure of the participant's personal data for the purpose of the Event.
- The participants also accept that they may be photographed/video recorded at the Event and that some of these photographs/video recording may be utilized in the Organiser's materials and/or featured on the Organiser's websites or external publications. The Organiser shall not be required to make any payments to any participant for the Organiser's use and/or publication of any photograph/video recording involving the participant.
- The Organiser may amend any of these Rules and Regulations without prior notice or liability to any party.
- The Organiser's decision on all matters arising out of or in relation to this Event shall be final and binding on the participants. IFPAS shall not be obliged to enter into any correspondence on any matter concerning the Event.
I have read, understood and agree to be bound by these rules and regulations. If I am registering for the event on behalf of another person, I confirm that the other person has read, understood and agree to be bound by these rules and regulations.